Simply put, the biorevitalization peel (PRX-T33) is a skin tightening peel without exfoliation. It is an improved formula of a trichloracetic acid (TCA) peel.
PRX-T33 is a non-peeling peel that was developed as a treatment for children with scars, it is revolutionary for correcting facelift scars, stretch marks, and sagging skin.
This is a perfect solution for those who do not want the downtime of Fibroblast skin tightening but want similar results.
How Does the PRX-T33 Biorevitalization Peel Work?
The PRX-T33 contains a combination of trichloroacetic acid, hydrogen peroxide and kojic acid. The peel penetrates deep and acts on the epidermal layer down to the basal layer, stimulating it to regenerate and renew. It is able to remove toughened skin without damaging the epidermis at all.
What is the Biorevitalization Peel Used to Treat?
The biorevitalization peel is used to treat a number of skin imperfections, especially around the eye area, including:
- Stretch marks
- Sagging skin
- Sagging breast skin
- Acne scars
- Lines and wrinkles
- Dilated pores
- Dull skin
Here are some of the benefits of the PRX-T33 Peel:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Painless treatment
- Helps to strengthen the radiance and brightness of the skin
- Immediate palpable firming
- Immediate hydration of skin
- Non-invasive skin tightening
- It isn’t photosensitising, so you can do it in the summer months
- Immediate results
- No downtime – No bruising, redness, so you can get right back to your everyday life
- * The Treatment is a Series of Four, Once a Week for Four Weeks – $1000
- * For Stretch Marks & Scars: Series of Six, Once a Week for Six Weeks – $1250