The VI Peel produces dramatic, visible results in just days with little downtime. It is a medical grade chemical peel that minimizes signs of sun damage, including fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture and tone. The peels also help with acne and acne scarring. Each peel targets specific skin concerns.
Benefits of VI Peel
- VI Peel lifts scars and sun damage
- Improves skin texture and condition by removing dead and damaged skin cells in just one treatment
- Boost collagen regeneration to tackle fine lines and wrinkles
- Your skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking
- Reduce signs of sun damage, aging, uneven skin tones, scars, melasma, pigmentation, acne and large pores
5 Custom Peels for All Skin Types
- VI Peel for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation
- VI Precision Peel for anti-aging, sun damage and body treatments
- VI Precision Plus Peel for pigmentation, acne scarring, age spots and lightening
- VI Peel Purify Peel for acne, acne scarring and oily skin and the VI Peel
- Purify with Precision Plus for acne, acne scarring and lightening
Each VI Peel targets a specific skin care concern and all are great for all skin types and colors.
How many treatments are required to get results?
A single VI Peel will achieve significant repair and add a healthy glow to the skin. It is a true, restorative and painless repair of damaged skin including sun damage and acne. Best of all, it is a great “preventive maintenance” peel for younger skin that has no visible signs of damage.
What can I expect during and after the peel?
During the peel treatment, patients will feel a slight stinging sensation for a few seconds, which subsides completely almost immediately. The peel is applied topically numbing the skin after the first pass. Some patients feel more comfortable using a fan or cold air breeze.
Come in for a free consultation to figure out which peel would be best for you!
Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Texture, Tone, & Acne Scars