Non-Invasive Skin Lifting and Tightening
Plasma Fibroblast in Dallas, TX
Plasma Treatment Benefits
As the body ages, the appearance of the skin is altered. The epidermis becomes thinner, resulting in blemishes and imperfections becoming more visible. This collagen loss can cause lines, skin laxity, and wrinkles. Plasma skin regeneration or (Plasma Fibroblast) uses plasma energy with the Plaxel pen to deliver pulses of nitrogen-based plasma to the skin. Treatment’s positive effects include removing old photodamaged epidermal cells and promoting new collagen growth below the skin’s surface. This means results can be both immediate and long-term.
Treat Almost Any Area of the Face and Body
- Upper & Lower Eyelids
- Fine Lines
- Neck Lift
- Necklace Lines
- Crows Feet
- Expression Lines
- Smoker Lip Lines
- Lip Flip
- Full Facelift
- Partial Facelift
- Jowl Lift
- Turkey Neck
- Back of Hands
- Skin Tag Removal
- “Bat Wings” (Arms)
- Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks
How Plaxel Plasma Pen Treatments Work
Plasma is delivered into the skin to directly through the Plasma Pen. By doing so an immediate tightening, lifting, and remodeling of the skin begins to occur.
- Before treatment a topical anesthetic is applied to the treatment area
- The feeling during treatment is like the sensation of a rubber band snapping against your skin.
- Your provider will use the pen to use plasma that will appear as tiny dots on the skin. As the plasma jumps from needle to skin, the needle never touches your skin.
- There may be an ozone smell from the plasma which often is mistaken for a burning smell.
- A healing gel is applied post-treatment to soothe and protect the skin.
- Use a mild exfoliant and SPF for two weeks prior treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for two weeks prior treatment
- Avoid skincare products with retinols, AHAs, tretinoin or any type of Vitamin A derivatives two weeks prior and post treatment
- Do not wear contact lenses if treating eye area
- Let your provider know if you have a history of cold sores, a medication may be needed prior treatment to prevent breakout.
- Swelling is normal 24-48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 14 days post treatment
- Wear Sunscreen
- Avoid makeup for 7 days
- Tiny crusts will appear in the treatment area. Do not exfoliate or rub of the crusts that form. They will typically fall off naturally within 7-10 days.
- Other Post Treatment alone with After Care products will be given to the patient directly by the provider after treatment.
- Avoid the gym for 48 hours to prevent sweating and potential infection.
- Keep the treated areas as dry as possible for the first 38 hours.
Am I a plasma skin tightening candidate?
The Plaxel pen is not appropriate for all skin types. It is also not appropriate for individuals with inflamed skin or serious dermatological conditions. A consultation is necessary prior any treatment to make sure you are a candidate for the treatment.
Plaxel Vs. Other Plasma Pens
The most significant difference with Plaxel vs. other plasma pens is that Plaxel is true plasma. The Plaxel pen ionizes atmospheric gases to create plasma discharge, while most other pens use an electric current to put out an electric arc. Plasma heals faster and requires fewer treatments to achieve results, while electric arc pens are typically less effective and can also cause scarring. Plaxel plasma pen treatments’ direct current sends the plasma energy into the targeted skin cells and does not affect the surrounding tissue. Other pens can easily damage surrounding tissue and cause pitted scars or other permanent damage to the skin.
Skin Tightening on the Abdomen
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment for the Stomach
Fibroblast procedure is widely known for tightening loose stomach skin after stretch marks and pregnancy or arm skin tightening. Plasma fibroblast stomach skin tightening has increased in popularity due to the many benefits over conventional surgery. There is less or no downtime, it’s super affordable, no cutting of your skin, and no stitches. This implies that you can return to work sooner. A small amount of spark is produced and shrinks the targeted stomach skin instantly. This micro-trauma produces new collagen. The stomach tissue tightening and retraction produces results that are almost similar to invasive cosmetic surgery. Plasma fibroblast treatment for the stomach is a non-invasive procedure to reduce loose skin successfully.
Noticeable, Long-Term Results
Similar to other cosmetic procedures, plasma pen treatments do not stop the aging process; however, results are long-lasting, with three years being the average result time frame. While some patients may experience instant tightening, final results are expected between 8-12 weeks following treatment. There is a delay in visible results because it takes an adequate amount of time for the body to produce collagen and start lifting and tightening through its own natural healing process. As the skin continues to age, collagen and elastin will continue to break down over time. Depending on your skin and the way it ages, you may benefit from another treatment at this point to maintain your results.
To experience the results of authentic Plaxel plasma pen treatments for yourself, contact Body Lounge Park Cities today to learn whether you’re a candidate. 972.803.4432