Non-Invasive Skin Lifting and Tightening
Plasma Fibroblast in Dallas, TX
Plasma has been used in medical applications for years. Now, there’s a new way to harness its power and achieve effective, safe skin tightening. The Plaxel plasma pen is an advanced, non-invasive skin lifting and tightening device used to rejuvenate the skin, treat wrinkles, remove skin tags, and correct sagging skin. Plasma Fibroblast treatments with the Plaxel pen can be effectively used to dramatically enhance the skin’s appearance without the need for costly and invasive surgery.
How Plaxel Plasma Pen Treatments Work
The Plaxel pen utilizes the power of plasma to increase natural collagen production. Your provider delivers plasma into the skin to create a series of minute dots adjacent to the skin’s tension lines. This process triggers an immediate tightening, lifting, and remodeling of the skin. This technique stimulates the production of collagen in the skin.
Do I need to take any precautions prior to my procedure?
- Use a microdermabrasion scrub, moisturizer and SPF for two weeks prior to treatment. May also recommend another supplement to aid in healing.
- Avoid skincare products with retinols, AHAs, tretinoin or any type of Vitamin A derivatives two weeks prior and post treatment
- Do not wear contact lenses if treating eye area
- Let your provider know if you have a history of cold sores, as you may need to take your medication at a certain interval before and after treatment
What to expect during treatments:
- Your provider will talk through each step as they perform it to keep you aware of precisely what they are doing.
- Skin is cleansed and disinfected.
- Your provider may draw a boundary around the treatment area and lift loose skin to ensure the entire treatment area is included.
- A topical anesthetic is applied and allowed to soak into the skin, then wiped away once the skin is sufficiently numb.
- One area will be treated at a time so that the other areas can remain numbing
- During treatment, you will likely feel a snapping sensation like a rubber band against your skin. Let your provider know if you are experiencing pain, and they will numb your skin further.
- Your skin will not bleed but will produce tiny spots on the skin. Each spot will be touched quickly, and then your provider will keep moving across the skin. The needle will never touch your skin, yet the plasma will jump from the pen into the skin.
- There may be an ozone smell from the plasma which often is mistaken for a burning smell.
- A healing gel is applied post-treatment to soothe and protect the skin.
The Benefits of Plasma Treatments
As the body ages, the appearance of the skin is altered. The epidermis becomes thinner, resulting in blemishes and imperfections becoming more visible. Lost collagen in the dermis contributes to the formation of facial lines, sagging skin, and wrinkles. Plasma skin regeneration or (Plasma Fibroblast) uses plasma energy rather than light or radio-frequency. Plaxel delivers millisecond pulses of nitrogen-based plasma to the skin. The plasma pen creates and then directs plasma through the device and into the skin. Treatment’s positive effects include removing old photodamaged epidermal cells and promoting new collagen growth below the skin’s surface. This means results can be both immediate and long-term.
Treat Almost Any Area of the Face and Body
What will the recovery period be like? Is there downtime?
- Initially, the dots from treatment will look mostly invisible and the skin will be smooth and inflamed, and will look like a bad sunburn. Once the carbon crusts rise, the dots will be brownish black and the skin will be bumpy. This will occur within 24-48 hours. The sunburn feeling usually lasts about 24 hours.
- Swelling is common, especially for the eyes which typically swell moderately. Only ice if you have excessive swelling as this can work against the body’s natural inflammatory response which stimulates collagen production.
- The dots will stay on the skin for between 5-7 days. It is crucial that the dots are allowed to heal and fall off on their own, or you risk scarring your skin. Do not apply makeup or anything other than the aftercare products we provide while the dots are still on the skin.
- Avoid the gym for several days to prevent sweating and potential infection. Stay out of the sun, and try to keep the area dry in the shower if possible.
- We will schedule a followup appointment 2 weeks out to ensure skin is healing properly.
Ideal Skin Types For Plasma Treatments
When it comes to skin, there are four general types: Normal – well-balanced skin. Dry – Skin that lacks oil or moisture. Oily – Ranging from mildly oily to extremely oily. Combination – Certain areas of the skin are more prone to oil, while other areas are more dry. Normal to oily skin that heals well will respond very well to plasma treatments. Patients with very dry skin can also benefit; however, a skincare regimen to infuse more moisture into the skin may be necessary. Microneedling treatments can help intensely moisturize the skin before your Plasma Fibroblast treatment.
Am I a plasma skin tightening candidate?
Plaxel Vs. Other Plasma Pens
The most significant difference with Plaxel vs. other plasma pens is that Plaxel is true plasma. The Plaxel pen ionizes atmospheric gases to create plasma discharge, while most other pens use an electric current to put out an electric arc. Plasma heals faster and requires fewer treatments to achieve results, while electric arc pens are typically less effective and can also cause scarring. Plaxel plasma pen treatments’ direct current sends the plasma energy into the targeted skin cells and does not affect the surrounding tissue. Other pens can easily damage surrounding tissue and cause pitted scars or other permanent damage to the skin.
Skin Tightening on the Abdomen
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment for the Stomach
Noticeable, Long-Term Results
Similar to other cosmetic procedures, plasma pen treatments do not stop the aging process; however, results are long-lasting, with three years being the average result time frame. While some patients may experience instant tightening, final results are expected between 8-12 weeks following treatment. There is a delay in visible results because it takes an adequate amount of time for the body to produce collagen and start lifting and tightening through its own natural healing process. As the skin continues to age, collagen and elastin will continue to break down over time. Depending on your skin and the way it ages, you may benefit from another treatment at this point to maintain your results. To experience the results of authentic Plaxel plasma pen treatments for yourself, contact Body Lounge Park Cities today to learn whether you’re a candidate. 972.803.4432