VI Chemical Peel Skin Rejuvenation
University Park- Dallas, TX
The VI Peel produces dramatic, visible results in just days with little downtime. It is a medical grade chemical peel that minimizes signs of sun damage, including fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture and tone. The peels also help with acne and acne scarring. Each peel targets specific skin concerns.
VI Peel Range Between $200- $350
Benefits of VI Peel
- VI Peel lifts scars and sun damage
- Improves skin texture and condition by removing dead and damaged skin cells in just one treatment
- Boost collagen regeneration to tackle fine lines and wrinkles
- Your skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking
- Reduce signs of sun damage, aging, uneven skin tones, scars, melasma, pigmentation, acne and large pores
- You can use on the face, neck, décolleté, and body
6 Custom Peels for All Skin Types
Each VI Peel targets a specific skin care concern and all are great for all skin types and colors.
- VI Peel for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation
- VI Precision Peel for anti-aging, sun damage and body treatments
- VI Precision Plus Peel for pigmentation, acne scarring, age spots and lightening
- VI Peel Purify Peel for acne, acne scarring and oily skin and the VI Peel
- Purify with Precision Plus for acne, acne scarring and lightening
- VI Peel BODY for discoloration, acne, age spots, sun damage, acne scars on the body
Why Choose a Peel?
There are a number of skin concerns that bring patients in for a chemical peel. For all skin types chemical peels are a solid solution for addressing:
- Acne Scarring
- Overproduction of Sebum/oily skin
- New post-surgical scars
- Fine Lines/ Wrinkles
How many treatments are required to get results?
A single VI Peel will achieve significant repair and add a healthy glow to the skin. It is a true, restorative and painless repair of damaged skin including sun damage and acne. Best of all, it is a great “preventive maintenance” peel for younger skin that has no visible signs of damage.
Often to achieve maximum ressults for correction a series is recommended.
What can I expect during and after the peel?
During the peel treatment, patients will feel a slight stinging sensation for a few seconds, which subsides completely almost immediately. The peel is applied topically numbing the skin after the first pass. Some patients feel more comfortable using a fan or cold air breeze.
Can I Combine My Peel with Other Treatments?
For wow results, VI Peels are often alternated with Pixel RF treatments or SkinPen Micro-needling. These treatments break pigment and the VI Peel lifts it. It is recommended patients wait at least 14 days after the peel before undergoing either treatment.
Fillers and Botox are also regularly combined with the VI Peel. Lip fillers can be done on the same day as clearing the skin around the lips will make them look fuller. Botox and fillers, also done on the same day, can address the deep lines and wrinkles, leaving the VI Peel to improve fine lines, tighten the skin and address texture and pigmentation.
Are you considered skin of color?
Skin of color is generally defined as non-Caucasian patients who have a Fitzpatrick of III-VI. The Fitzpatrick scale is based on hair color, eye color, skin tone, ethnicity, and your response to sun. There are anatomical differences between darker and lighter skin. VI Peels are great for ALL skin colors and ethnicities.
You need to avoid saunas, exercise and the sun for up to 7 days after the peel. You should expect the entire peel process to last up to 7 days with your heaviest peel days on day 4 and 5. Of course, the best thing you can do for your beautiful skin post-peel and beyond is to always wear sunscreen.
Complimentary Consultation, 972.803.4432