Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening
University Park - Dallas, TX
Plasma Treatment Benefits
As the body ages, the appearance of the skin is altered. The epidermis becomes thinner, resulting in blemishes and imperfections becoming more visible. This collagen loss can cause lines, skin laxity, and wrinkles. Plasma skin regeneration or (Plasma Fibroblast) uses plasma energy with the Plaxel pen to deliver pulses of nitrogen-based plasma to the skin. Treatment’s positive effects include removing old photodamaged epidermal cells and promoting new collagen growth below the skin’s surface. This means results can be both immediate and long-term.
Treat Almost Any Area of the Face and Body
- Eye Lids/ $500
- Undereye/ $500
- Glabella / $350 (2 Treatments)
- Crows Feet/ $350
- Full Eye (Crows Feet, Upper & Lower Lids)/ $1200
- Forehead/ $600 (2 Treatments)
- Nasolabial Folds/ $500 (2 Treatments)
- Vertical Lip Lines/ $400
- Full Mouth (Vertical Lines, Nasolabial Folds & Lip Flip)/ $1200
- Lip Flip/ $400
- Full Mouth Area/ $1200
- Upper or Lower Abdomen/ $1800
- Upper Knees/ $1500
- Belly Button Lift/ $500 (2 Treatments)
- Chin $400
- Jawline $750
- Cheeks $750
How Plasma Fibroblast Works
Plasma is delivered into the skin to directly through the Plasma Pen. By doing so an immediate tightening, lifting, and remodeling of the skin begins to occur.
- Before treatment a topical anesthetic is applied to the treatment area
- The feeling during treatment is like the sensation of a rubber band snapping against your skin.
- Your provider will use the pen to use plasma that will appear as tiny dots on the skin. As the plasma jumps from needle to skin, the needle never touches your skin.
- There may be an ozone smell from the plasma which often is mistaken for a burning smell.
- A healing gel is applied post-treatment to soothe and protect the skin.
- Use a mild exfoliant and SPF for two weeks prior treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for two weeks prior treatment
- Avoid skincare products with retinols, AHAs, tretinoin or any type of Vitamin A derivatives two weeks prior and post treatment
- Do not wear contact lenses if treating eye area
- Let your provider know if you have a history of cold sores, a medication may be needed prior treatment to prevent breakout.
- Swelling is normal 24-48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 14 days post treatment
- Wear Sunscreen
- Avoid makeup for 7 days
- Tiny crusts will appear in the treatment area. Do not exfoliate or rub of the crusts that form. They will typically fall off naturally within 7-10 days.
- Other Post Treatment alone with After Care products will be given to the patient directly by the provider after treatment.
- Avoid the gym for 48 hours to prevent sweating and potential infection.
- Keep the treated areas as dry as possible for the first 38 hours.
Am I a Fibroblast candidate?
Plasma fibroblast is not appropriate for all skin types. It is also not appropriate for individuals with inflamed skin or serious dermatological conditions. A consultation is necessary prior any treatment to make sure you are a candidate for the treatment.
Noticeable, Long-Term Results
Similar to other cosmetic procedures, plasma fibroblast treatments do not stop the aging process; however, results are long-lasting, with three years being the average result time frame. While some patients may experience instant tightening, final results are expected between 8-12 weeks following treatment. Some patients may need multiple treatments to achieve optimal results. As the skin continues to age, collagen and elastin will continue to break down over time. There is a delay in visible results because it takes an adequate amount of time for the body to produce collagen and start lifting and tightening through its own natural healing process.Depending on your skin and the way it ages, you may benefit from another treatment at this point to maintain your results.
Contact Body Lounge Park Cities for your Complimentary Consult - (972) 803-4432