Why are there so many misconceptions regarding chiropractic adjustments when so many people continuously experience the major benefits from these treatments? there is still a lot of misconception about it. Here are some of the benefits of geting a basic chiropractic adjustment.
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Loosens tight muscles and improves the strength of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Can help decrease the length of labor & associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly).
- DECREASES PAIN!
- Helps to improve the quality of one’s life through pain relief, wellness and mobility.
For more information on the benefits of chiropractic give us a call or set up a complimentary consultation with Dr. Ed Le Cara. 972.803.4432